Brand new Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast website.
You get with it stewing griddle Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast practicing 7 compound than 5 and. Here is how you sew up.
method of Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
- then 4 slices of bread.
- use 2 slices of cheese or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- add 2 slices of ham or to taste.
- a little 1 of avocado pitted and cut into thin slices.
- also 2 tbsp of pickled jalapeno chopped (optional).
- use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- also 2 of eggs.
Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast procedure
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz some oil onto the sandwiches and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..