Brand new Chocolate and banana muffins! promo code. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Mix the flour, unsweetened cocoa and bicarb together and add this mixture, beating gently, to the banana mixture, then spoon it into the prepared papers. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended.
AND, you'll be getting your chocolate needs taken care of ASAP in the morning. Chocolate Banana Muffins are the best way to use those overripe bananas that are probably already looking sad on your countertop. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are definitely a favorite in our family. You move frying escallop Chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 instructions also 4 furthermore. Here you go take care of.
method of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- You need 3/4 cups of sugar.
- also 2 of eggs.
- also 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- add 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- also 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- use 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- also 1/2 cup of milk.
Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. One Bowl Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins.
Chocolate and banana muffins! method
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
Jump to Recipe · Print Recipe. These super easy bakery style dark chocolate banana muffins are a sweet and indulgent breakfast treat, require just one bowl to make, and turn over-ripe bananas into chocolate-y bliss! I can be a bit of a tornado in the kitchen. My toddler and I have been baking with bananas like crazy that last couple of months. It all started with us having a few ripe bananas in the house that I needed to use.