Best of Joseph's Pot Roast in year.
You undertake steeping boil Joseph's Pot Roast adopting 13 technique also 10 moreover. Here you go finish.
receipt of Joseph's Pot Roast
- use 1 of four and 1/2 lb chuck roast.
- use 4 of medium onions.
- then 3 stalks of celery.
- give 2 of large carrots.
- add 2 lbs of baby potatoes.
- also 1 package of McCormick Brown Gravy mix.
- add 1 package of McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix.
- add 1/2 tsp of Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- give 4 of pepperoncini's.
- then 2 cup of beef broth.
- use 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- This 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- a little 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Joseph's Pot Roast individually
- Place beef in large roaster.
- Chop onions, celery and carrots..
- Put potatoes aside for later..
- Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic and place chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme and garlic in pan. Pour in beef broth..
- Add pepperoncini's gravy mixes and stick of butter on top of roast and vegetables..
- Place covered roast in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until internal temp of 190 degrees..
- Cut potatoes in half and cover with water, set aside until roast reaches 190 degree Fahrenheit internal temp..
- Once roast reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit internal temp drain potatoes add to roaster and stir gently..
- Cook roast until internal temp reaches 215 degrees Fahrenheit and potatoes are tender to your liking. Serve with sides of your choice..
- Pair with a red wine you like and enjoy..