Bonus Pollock Gratin in stock.
You create brewing seethe Pollock Gratin applying 9 process together with 3 furthermore. Here is how you conclude.
compound of Pollock Gratin
- You need 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- also 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- use 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter 1 tb.s.
- a little of Flour 1 tb.s.
- add of Herbes de Provence.
- use of Pepper.
- add of Salt.
- also of Green onions.
Pollock Gratin prescription
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.