Budget Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet special. Nueske's invites you to try this Au Gratin Kielbasa Sausage Skillet recipe. In large saucepan fry sausage in oil until lightly browned. Add au gratin potatoes, sauce mix and water.
Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix. The best and easiest scalloped potatoes -- they're cooked completely in one skillet so there's no boiling the potatoes! Kielbasa Or Smoked Sausage Skillet CasseroleCDKitchen. You discharge brewing mull Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet working 6 instructions moreover 4 including. Here you go cook.
instructions of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- You need 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- a little 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- use 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- give 2 1/2 cups of water.
- give 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- also 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Skillet Pierogies, Kielbasa and Cabbage CasseroleFood.com. butter, potato, salt, sweet onion, cabbage, kielbasa, ground black pepper. This Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet is a fast and hearty weeknight dinner full of fiber and flavor! Serve with noodles or as is for a lower carb meal. Stir broccoli and potatoes into sausage mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet procedure
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Easy Kielbasa Skillet Dinner Haiku: "So easy to make! Simple & Delicious Kielbasa Skillet is one of those recipes that is really more of a concept than a recipe because you don't *have* to have a certain vegetable or certain amount of any one veggie. You don't even have to have polish sausage, you can use weenies instead even use those little faux. This Potato Spinach Kielbasa Skillet is one of my go to meals since everyone, including the kids love this dish. Kielbasa Skillet Dinner is an excellent choice for cold fall and winter nights.