Big Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice for cheap.
You pull off simmering reduce Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice accepting 18 ingredients along with 7 and. Here is how you consummate.
instructions of Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice
- use 8 sheets of banana leaves.
- You need of For the rice:.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- a little 45 ml of instant coconut milk + water (according to the measurement of your rice).
- Prepare 3 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- This 2 stalks of lemongrass, pounded.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add of For the filling:.
- give 1 can (425 gr) of canned sardines.
- add 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- a little 10 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- then 8 of green chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- then 5 of bird eye chili peppers, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 100 gr of stinky beans, cut into 2 (optional).
- give leaves of some Thai basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar or to taste.
Spicy Sardines Grilled Rice step by step
- Mix all rice ingredients. Use a rice cooker to cook it. When cooking button is up, open the rice cooker lid and stir the rice well. Place the lid back and let the rice stay in the rice cooker for a while until it’s completely cooked..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add green chili peppers and bird eye chili peppers. Mix well..
- Add sardines. Season with salt and sugar..
- Add stinky beans. Stir until the stinky beans half cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Prepare 2 sheets banana leaves. Spread 1/8 part of rice out in an even layer on top of the banana leaves. Place 1/4 part of sardines mixture in the center of the rice. Add basil leaves to taste. Fold banana leaves over to encase tuna sauce completely in rice, and secure each end with a toothpick. Do the same thing with the rest of the rice..
- Heat the grill pan over medium high-heat. Place banana leaves wraps on the grill and grill until banana leaves browned and charred 10-15 minutes each side. Yum! 😋.