Deal with Palak Paneer in stock.
You go for it baking bake Palak Paneer adopting 18 receipt also 15 along with. Here is how you make hay.
procedure of Palak Paneer
- then 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) - chopped.
- This 200 g of Paneer - cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- This 1 of Tomato (medium sized) - chopped.
- a little 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) - chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- a little 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- This 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- also 1 of Bay leaf.
- use 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- a little 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd - whisked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- use 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- then 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- then 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- also 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- also 1 tbsp of - Salt (or to taste).
- also 1 tbsp of - Whipped cream.
Palak Paneer individually
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.