Biggest Paneer Masala coupon.
You act stewing doctor Paneer Masala testing 16 technique and 4 steps. Here you go conclude.
procedure of Paneer Masala
- Prepare Teaspoon of ghee.
- then 1 of large chopped white onion.
- You need 1 of heaped teaspoon crushed garlic.
- a little 2 packs of paneer (cut into cubes).
- also Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- give Tin of half fat coconut milk.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- give 3 of mace flowers.
- a little 1/4 cup of water.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- a little 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- give 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- a little 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- give 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- This 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Paneer Masala compound
- To get the planner nice and soft I like to soak it before cooking in warm water for about an hour before cooking. I put my crushed garlic in the pan with heated ghee. My garlic is green yes! I tend to peel and crush a huge jar of garlic and add white vinegar to it and it preserves it in the fridge and I use this for cooking! Do a new one each month. Anyway after garlic is browning, add the chopped onion and fry for about 2-3 mins..
- Add all the spices and salt apart from the mustard seeds (add these at the end!) brown off the onions and garlic a little more and the smell of all the spices should be wonderful. Add a 1/4 cup of water after 2-3 minutes and keep simmering on a low heat..
- Remove the paneer from the water and place on kitchen paper. Then take from kitchen paper and add to the pan. Cook the paneer and stir around with the spices for 6-8 minutes. Once you are satisfied that the paneer has browned add one tin of chopped tomatoes. Cook covered for 5 minutes. Now remove lid and add the coconut milk and salt. Stir and cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes..
- In a separate pan after 20 minutes add tiny bit of ghee and the teaspoon of mustard seeds. Cook on high heat covered until they pop - this will be around 20 seconds. Pour on top to the paneer and stir into the sauce. You can garnish with coriander and we served with brown rice. Yum!.