Deals Hara Bara Kebab on sale. Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe with stepwise photos and video. Hara Bhara Kabab is a delicious starter snack made from spinach, potatoes and green peas. The hara bara kebab is a vegetarian kebab recipe full of aromatic spices, healthful ingredients and an amazing Hara Bara Kabab recipe - How to make Hara Bara Kabab.
Buy Hara Bara Kabab - Starchik is leading Manufacturer & Exporters of Hara Bara Kabab Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. But since I'm a vegetarian this recipe is for vegetarian hara bhara kebab and very green one on that! You do ones thing baking barbecue Hara Bara Kebab testing 15 program together with 4 and. Here you go hit.
instructions of Hara Bara Kebab
- also 1 of Small Broccoli (Half cooked).
- You need 1/4 of Kilo Potato (Boiled).
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- also 1/4 Cup of Beans.
- add 1/4 Cup of Capsicum.
- also 4/5 of Garlic Cloves.
- use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- give to taste of Salt.
- add 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dry Kasuri methi / Fresh.
- a little 1/2 Cup of Peas (boiled).
- use 2 Tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs.
Hara Bhara Kebab has Vitamin E and folic acid rich spinach added to these delicious kebabs doing wonders for your eyes. Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetarian Kebab Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal. Deep/Pan/Air Fry/Bake Handi Hara Bara Kebab according to taste. Take the golgappas and break them open.
Hara Bara Kebab individually
- First In a pan add 1/2 spoon oil and cook finely chopped beans and capsicum cook for while. Then add the Boiled and crushed peas and cook for few minutes and cool down completely..
- In a bowl add the smashed potato,add the crumbled paneer, Crush broccoli in mixer not paste. Add that in bowl then add the peas mixture and mix well..
- Add all dry spices salt,garam masala,kasuri methi,cumin powder and corn flour and little bread crumbs. Mix well and keep in refrigerator for while before frying..
- Before frying keep the mix out get in room temperature. Then make it the shape you want and pan fry till done..
Put hara bara kebab in the gol gappas. Are there any hara bhara kebab lovers here? Growing up we would always order these at our favorite restaurant because chatpata hara bhara kebab with mint chutney were our guilty pleasure! Hara Bara Kabab is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.