Build Paneer lababdar in year. Paneer lababdar recipe - Delicious North Indian restaurant style paneer gravy with video & step by step photos. Garnish paneer lababdar with chopped coriander leaves and ginger julienne. Serve paneer lababdar with chapatis, tandoori rotis or naan or paratha.
Paneer lababdar recipe - restaurant style with step by step photos. It is very easy to make at home. This paneer lababdar gravy is very easy to make. You effect steaming doctor Paneer lababdar using 25 technique moreover 14 also. Here you go gain.
procedure of Paneer lababdar
- a little of To boil and blend.
- Prepare 2 cups of tomatoes (chopped).
- also 1/2 cup of water.
- This 5-8 of cashews/almonds.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon (dalchini).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of (laung).
- then 4 of cardamoms (elaichi).
- You need 4 of red chillies (like kashmiri).
- give of For gravy.
- give 2 tbsp of oil.
- give 1-2 of bay leaf (tej patta).
- add 1/2 cup of onions (very finely chopped).
- add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little 1 1/4 tsp of coriander powder (dhania).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- add of Salt as/ taste.
- give 1/2-1 cup of water as/ needed for gravy.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies slit.
- This 1/2-3/4 Tsp of kasuri methi (dried Fenugreek) leaves.
- then 250 gms of paneer (cubed).
- This 2-3 tbsp of fresh cream/ malai (blended well).
- then 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- a little of For garnish.
- also 1/4 cup of Grated Paneer.
And tastes exactly like the restaurant one. Paneer lababdar is a delicious dish made from Indian cottage cheese in an onion, gravy, cashew, and The main ingredients for making the paneer lababdar recipe are paneer, garam masala, onion. This tasty paneer lababdar goes perfect with rice, roti and naan. Protein rich, low fat, soft and silky paneer cubes cooked in a spicy tomato and fresh cream gravy makes a delicious paneer lababdar.
Paneer lababdar technique
- Add tomatoes,red chillies cashews, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom s to a pan, pour water and cook untill tomatoes and spices turn soft..
- Cool this and blend well smoothly..
- Now heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf and saute for a min.
- Add onions fry until they turn golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes away..
- Pour the tomato and spice pure to the pan..
- Now add dry ingredients as- red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder,garam masala. Mix and fry them about 2-3 min..
- Cook covered until the gravy thickens..
- Pour water and bit of sugar, mix well, cook covered on a medium flame until you see traces of oil over the gravy..
- Add kasuri methi, paneer, green chilli, mix well..
- Pour cream and mix, add coriander leaves and cook for 1-2 min in medium flame..
- Turn off the stove and keep the pan covered for 5 min..
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish some grated paneer and coriander leaves..
- Serve it with roti, naan, rice. Paneer lababdar is ready..
Restaurant style paneer lababdar is a rich and creamy as well as delicious Punjabi style recipe. It is mostly cooked on special occasions and parties. Paneer Lababdar is a richPunjabi recipe of low fat paneer cubes in an aromatic, spicy gravy with sautéed onions, this healthy vegetable is sure to be the talk of your meal. paneer lababdar recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make rich, creamy restaurant style punjabi paneer lababdar with this easy recipe. Paneer Lababdar is one of the popular Paneer based gravy which often you can see on the restaurant menu.