Achieve Healthy raita discount. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc. Low-fat curds and Low calorie vegetables are used to make delicious and healthy. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc.
Beetroots is one of the root vegetables with its deep blood red colour. There are many Fenugreek recipes available and today we are presenting you another traditional recipe Health Fenugreek raita. Hi friends, today's recipe is "Beetroot Raita". You effect toasting broil Healthy raita accepting 12 modus operandi so 3 together with. Here is how you do.
program of Healthy raita
- You need 2 cup of curd or homemade dahi.
- then 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- This 1 cup of chopped finely onion.
- then 1 cup of chopped finely cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of finally chopped radishes.
- use 1 cup of grated and strained bottle guard.
- also 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- a little 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- give 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- a little 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- a little 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry roasted cumin seeds powder.
It is very easy to make and healthy too. Serve a cooling raita dip as a side for barbecues and spicy curries. This Indian yogurt condiment can be flavoured with cucumber, mint, coriander and more. Healthy, Nutritious & Beautiful Colored Raita.
Healthy raita step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into curd and add some amount of milk.
- Whisk gently dont use blender and enjoy yummy RAITA.you can add coriander leaves too.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Beetroot carrot raita recipe with step by step photos. this is a healthy, nutritious and beautiful colored raita. when I saw the color of the beetroot carrot. Read latest Healthy Raita Recipes articles, watch Healthy Raita Recipes videos and much more at Lauki raita is an easy punjabi style raita made with lauki. This one is an essential in your summer diet. A simple authentic Raita Recipe- an Indian yogurt sauce with cucumber, mint and cilantro. Cooling and refreshing, serve this with spicy Indian dishes to help cool the palate.