Achieve 5-minute Ambrosia salad in stock. This delicious Ambrosia Salad is so easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike! Made in just one bowl, this classic dessert salad is the perfection addition to your next gathering! During last-minute menu planning, I often include this classic ambrosia salad recipe because I keep the ingredients on hand.
In India, it is mostly referred as Fruit Cream Salad. This ambrosia salad with cool whip is just the tip of the iceberg with our upcoming fruit salad features. (update: Watergate salad is now live, do not miss this Ambrosia Fruit Salad with Cool Whip. What I love about this recipe is that it's minutes, I mean minutes, until its done! You prepare toasting roast 5-minute Ambrosia salad accepting 6 modus operandi along with 3 furthermore. Here is how you do.
modus operandi of 5-minute Ambrosia salad
- add 8 ounces of thawed cool whip.
- This 1/2 cup of Greek or regular yogurt (I used honey flavored Greek).
- then 1 cup of maraschino cherries halved.
- Prepare 1-11 ounce of can of mandarin oranges.
- give 1-8 ounce of can crushed or tidbit pineapple.
- use 1.5 cups of mini marshmallows regular or fruit flavored.
I think it can be so stressful. Ambrosia salad is better when it's made ahead — just wait to add the marshmallows and pecans until a few hours before serving. Ambrosia Salad is filled with mandarin oranges, pineapple, maraschino cherries, coconut, and marshmallows and mixed in a fluffy cool whip! Quick and easy side dish that can be made in minutes with ingredients that are on hand!
5-minute Ambrosia salad gradually
- Mix yogurt and cool whip..
- Fold in pineapple, cherry halves, and marshmallows.
- Last add in the mandarin oranges as they tend to break easier. Chill for an hour before serving. Holds up to 3 days in the fridge. I serve mine with a side of graham crackers..
Dessert salads like Ambrosia salad were often on the menu, but never on my plate. Oh, was I ever missing out. Sour Cream — This ingredient is key for. The Ambrosia Salad is a fun retro salad to serve to family and friends. Categorized as a jello salad, the ambrosia salad is named after the food of Greek Gods, which is said to give longevity or immortality to those who eat it.