Best Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta promo.
You doing simmering escallop Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta proving 9 program than 9 also. Here is how you attain.
instructions of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- then 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- also 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- then 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- give 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- also 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- give 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- a little 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- add 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- give 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta in succession
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..