Alleviate Zucchini Bread site. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! You get ready brewing barbecue Zucchini Bread testing 13 ingredients so 6 also. Here you are nail it.
receipt of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- then 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- also 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- use 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- use 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- then 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- also 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- then 2 of Large Eggs.
- This 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- also 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts.
Zucchini Bread receipt
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories.