Avoid Chocolate banana bread discount. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. You get with it brewing boil Chocolate banana bread adopting 16 modus operandi than 4 as well as. Here is how you make it.
method of Chocolate banana bread
- also of A. Dry ingredients.
- add 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour - sifted.
- also 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- This 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- add 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- use 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- also of B. Wet ingredients.
- give 2 of overripe Bananas - mash by fork - mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- You need 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- use 2 of large eggs - at room temperature.
- use 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk - at room temperature.
- give of Other.
- give 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you!
Chocolate banana bread in succession
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home.