Direct Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) overstock. I call this harvest spice bread because it combines some of the best flavors of the fall season including apple, pumpkin, and cinnamon spice. You could place the wrapped bread in a freezer container or freezer-friendly zipped top bag, but I often just freeze it after wrapping in aluminum foil. Veganbaking.net Vegan Baking Recipes Vegan Bread Recipes Vegan Enriched Bread Recipes Vegan Muffin Recipes Vegan Date Spice Muffins or.
If you are already a cook, pay a visit to the Pilgrim's Bounty vendor to get your copy of the cookbook and all the local ingredients. Raspberry And White Chocolate Muffins, Best Blueberry Muffins, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Cinnamon Spice, Cinnamon Apples, Pear Muffins, Coconut Muffins, Nigella Lawson A simple, fool-proof beer bread recipe with added nutty cheese, shredded apples, and a pinch of thyme. The spices add a nice flavor, different from the standard b-bread. You perform sizzling heat Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) accepting 17 method so 4 than. Here you are make it.
instructions of Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins)
- also 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- also 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- This 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- then 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- use 1/4 tsp. of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- then 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- add 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 of heaping cup peeled and shredded apple.
- use 3/4 cup of peeled and freshly shredded carrot.
- This 2 tbsp. of milk.
- add 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Rolled oats, for topping (optional).
I put the batter in one pan and baked for a little longer. Spiced Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This pumpkin bread has a wonderful flavor. Feel free to add chopped pecans to the batter.
Harvest Spice Bread (or Muffins) method
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5" loaf pan and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger until combined, then set that aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk and pumpkin. Then whisk in the shredded apple and carrot. Pour the wet batter into the dry and fold together until it's just combined, then fold in the walnuts..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with oats if you'd like. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out mostly clean. If you notice the bread is browning quickly, then tent some foil loosely over the top halfway through baking time. Let it cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack, before removing the loaf and slicing it. Leftover bread can be stored in the fridge for a week or so..
- For Muffins: Grease a 12 count muffin tin instead of a loaf pan and pour the batter to the top of each tin. Initially, preheat the oven to 425°F. Bake the muffins for 5 minutes, then keep them in the oven and lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For Mini-Loaves (as pictured): Grease the mini-loaf pans rather than the large one. Bake at 350°F for 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out mostly clean. Place the mini loaf pans onto a wire rack to cool completely..
You can also add a streusel topping or once the bread has cooled you can sprinkle with. Author: Kelly, Our Everyday Harvest. www.oureverydayharvest.com. Grease one large loaf pan (or two medium loaf pans). In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, and granulated. I found a recipe years ago for Betty Crocker Harvest Pumpkin Spice bars that I've tweaked (taken Place the muffins and the loaf pan on the center rack in the preheated oven.