Bonus Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding pre-owned. This is a very quick and easy Rice pudding.and you end up with creamy yummy flavors. I did not use raisins.was out so made it with out Will be one of my anytime favorites becasue it was so easy and. Protein Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe - Whey Ascent Protein Powder.
This Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding tastes just like the KozyShack Rice Pudding I like to buy at the grocery store, only. Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. You get with it roasting scorch Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding adopting 8 instructions moreover 4 and. Here is how you reach.
procedure of Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- add 2 cups of L/O cooked rice.
- then 3 of eggs, beaten.
- This 1/3 cup of sugar.
- use 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- also 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Cooked rice is combined with milk, sugar, and an egg and flavored with butter and vanilla in this quick stovetop rice pudding. All Reviews for Old Fashioned Creamy Rice Pudding. This comforting dessert is a wonderful way to end any meal. As a girl, I always waited eagerly for the first heavenly bite.
Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding ingredients
- In a 2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, mix beaten eggs with milk, sugar and salt..
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla..
- Cook uncovered on high 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 mins..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand 3o minutes, without stirring. Serve warm or chilled..
Add an egg yolk or two. To avoid scrambling your eggs, remove a small amount of the hot mixture and whisk it into the. In a medium bowl, whisk together Gradually stir in some of the rice mixture until well blended. How to Make Rice Cooker Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding. You can make rice pudding using leftover rice and a few other ingredients right on the stovetop!