Directions Sausage Rolls coupon.
You take on brewing fix Sausage Rolls accepting 8 ingredients so 6 together with. Here you are do justice.
modus operandi of Sausage Rolls
- a little 500 grams of Sausage mince.
- use 500 grams of Lean pork mince.
- then 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- also 2 medium of carrots, grated.
- add 1 of Zucchini, grated.
- give 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- This 7 of Sheets puff pastry (makes 14 large sausage rolls).
- then 1/4 cup of Milk.
Sausage Rolls process
- Really easy- mix mince, carrot, zuchini and garlic together in large bowl..
- Spoon mixture onto puff pastry sheet, spread and then roll almost to the end..
- Brush some milk on the end of sheet and roll the end to seal..
- Trim both ends, slice in half and place on a prepared baking tray. Repeat until mixture is used up..
- Brush rolls with milk and place in oven at 160*C for 45 to 60 mins. Mine took 60 mins on low fan..
- Serve with a nice salad. Its so easy and ofcourse you can tweak it in many ways- different sizes, flavours, ingredients. Better than shop bought for sure..