Deals Gingerbread Mug Cake on sale. This Gingerbread Mug Cake is a perfect single-serving cake that will give you that warm feeling and it takes as long to cook as it does to mix up from scratch, which is almost no time at all.. Cake in a Mug is a moist and boldly flavored cake, generously seasoned with molasses, cinnamon, and ginger. When the air turns chilly… there's nothing like a gingerbread cake baking in the oven.
Microwaving results in an incredibly moist cake because you are steaming it to bake it through. This iced gingerbread mug cake was inspired by an iced gingerbread bun. Quick and easy gingerbread for one made right in your microwave! You prepare stewing poach Gingerbread Mug Cake working 8 procedure as well as 2 together with. Here is how you take care of.
compound of Gingerbread Mug Cake
- use 1/2 of Banana - mashed.
- use 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- also 1/4 Cup of Organic Apple Sauce.
- then 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- use 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- use 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- give 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and just a drop of molasses gives this cake authentic flavor. Full of cozy flavors & lots of This mug cake is full of cozy flavors and lots of decadent chocolate, but it contains no butter, eggs. Why you'll love Gingerbread Mug Cake. If you haven't made a mug cake before, I have to warn you, they are incredibly addicting!
Gingerbread Mug Cake process
- Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable safe bowl. Microwave for around 2:15-2:30min until soft and fluffy (like a cake!)..
- Top with anything you like! (I topped it with extra banana, blueberries, and peanut butter) 👍.
This Gingerbread Cake is moist and flavored with molasses, ground spices, and lemon zest. It is very nice plain but it is absolutely delicious when frosted with a lemon flavored icing. Warm Gingerbread Cake topped with vanilla cream sauce, bananas and whipped cream! This easy and moist cake could be my favorite holiday cake recipe ever! This mug cake has a bit of a holiday twist to it as well.