Brand new Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly promo. Easy to make peanut butter and jelly oatmeal bake that's naturally gluten free and dairy free. The perfect way to enjoy a childhood favorite for breakfast. Pour into prepared skillet/pan and make sure oatmeal is evenly spread out.
I made this fun and flavorful peanut butter and jelly cake for my son's first birthday. Top with the remaining cake layer; frost top and sides of cake with frosting. Garnish with additional jelly and peanuts, if desired. You get ready grilling nuke Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly adopting 9 receipt than 7 together with. Here you go do a bang-up job.
process of Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly
- a little 1/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- This 1/4 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- add 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- then 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- give 1/4 cup of "milk" of choice.
- then of Peanut Butter and Jelly.
We cut the peanut butter and jelly cake into small squares to make them the ideal size for quick snacks without overindulging (unless you want to). And if you want a healthier pb&j recipe for breakfast…try this Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal instead. When I was little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were one of my favorite lunches. Stir the peanut butter, milk, and jelly into the warm oatmeal until creamy and combined.
Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly modus operandi
- Stir together all dry ingredients..
- Add egg white and stir with fork until mixture pulls together..
- Add 1/4 cup "milk" of choice and mix well without over mixing. This is a hearty/dense cake and too much mixing will make it tough..
- Heat lightly oiled skillet on low-medium heat for a couple minutes. This allows time for the oats to soften up. Pour mixture into pan all at once and do not adjust or attempt to spread evenly. It'll do its thing..
- Wait to flip until bubbly throughout..
- Cook an additional minute or two on other side..
- Top with peanut butter and jelly and enjoy..
Start your morning with Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal for a healthy & delicious breakfast treat! This gluten-free and vegan oatmeal is sweetened with a ripe banana. When I was younger, I did not like oatmeal…at all. All I had ever really tried was the instant packet variety which, in all it's mushiness. This single serving oatmeal pancake recipe combines quick oats, a whole egg, baking powder, and cinnamon for a hearty skillet pancake ready in minutes!