Bonus Delicious Strawberry Cake coupon. How to make homemade strawberry cake with strawberry frosting completely from scratch. No more boxed cake mix or artificial flavor with this perfect recipe! Can you create a delicious strawberry cake for your cousin's birthday party?
In a large bowl, combine cake mix and gelatin. Add pureed strawberries, eggs, oil, and water; beat (The rest of the puree is leftover but can be used in smoothies or on ice cream for a delicious treat.) This homemade strawberry cake is baked from scratch with pureed fresh strawberries and strawberry extract. This cake uses quite a bit of strawberry purée to get a clear strawberry flavor in the finished cake. You prepare frying reduce Delicious Strawberry Cake using 21 procedure including 16 steps. Here you go take care of.
prescription of Delicious Strawberry Cake
- add of Cake.
- also 1/2 cup of reduced strawberry.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Cake Flour (or All purpose flour and replace 3tbs with cornstarch).
- give 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- a little 1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- then 1 3/4 cups of + 1 tablespoon sugar.
- give 3/4 cup of salted margarine.
- You need 5 of large egg whites.
- use 1/3 cup of all purpose cream (replace 1 tablespoon with vinegar and add 1 teaspoon salt).
- a little 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- a little 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- This of Red food coloring (optional).
- use of Filling/Frosting.
- add 1 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- add 1/4 cup of caster/granulated sugar.
- a little 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- also 1/4 cup of reduced strawberry.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-mashed strawberry.
- This of Red food coloring (optional).
- Prepare of Strawberry flavor (optional).
You'll need a food processor or a high-powered blender to purée the strawberries. This delicious strawberry cake is perfect for the summer months, making a great dessert for parties or for dinners alike. Imagine moist and buttery cake loaded with fresh strawberries. How to Make Delicious Strawberry Cake from scratch.
Delicious Strawberry Cake compound
- Do strawberry reduction: Puree about the double the amount of required reduced strawberries or about 1 1/2 cup strawberries. Once pureed, simmer the puree over medium-low heat until it has reduced to the required 1 1/4 cup overall requirement, or until it thickens and becomes deep red in colour. Set aside and let it cool down. You may do this a day before and just let it chill on the fridge until use..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Make the batter. Sift and mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Combine the all purpose cream, vinegar, and salt until lumpy. Set aside..
- Cream together the softened butter and sugar. Beat in the egg whites to high speed. Mix in the lumpy cream mixture and add in the vanilla extract..
- Pour in the creamy mixture slowly onto the dry ingredients and mix at low speed until well combined..
- Pour in the milk just until combined..
- Fold in the 1/2 cup reduced strawberry. You may add in 2 drops or less of flavor and coloring but are optional..
- Grease and flour the pan or line the pan with aluminum foil, to avoid sticking. There are also non-sticking cooking sprays available which you may use..
- Pour in the batter into the pan and bake in the oven for 60-70minutes or until the stick comes out clean when you poke it all the way into the cake..
- For the filling/frosting, mix the cream, sugar and vanilla at high speed until medium peaks. Fold in the remaining reduced strawberry. You may opt to put flavor and coloring. You will use this mixture for both filling and frosting..
- Once the cake is baked, let it cool completely. Remove the ‘cake top’ or the curved top of the cake to make it flat. Set aside the removed cake top..
- Slice the cake into two layers..
- Put some filling in the first layer and spread out the semi-mashed strawberries. Sandwich the filling with the second layer and cover the whole cake with the remaining frosting..
- Crumb the cake top and use it as toppings to the frosted cake. You may also put some whole strawberries..
- Chill, serve and enjoy!.
STRAWBERRY PUREE: Thaw frozen strawberries and pour into a strainer placed over a bowl and let sit. Delicious biscuit cake with strawberries isolated on white. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Delicious desserts, Desserts. A delicious, homemade-from-scratch best ever strawberry cake with a thick cream cheese frosting and garnished with sugared strawberries. The perfect cake for Mother's Day!