Deal with Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ on sale. I often bake this moist tube pan cake, drizzled with two types of chocolate glaze, for special occasions.—Kimberley Thompson, Fayetteville, Georgia. Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, add white chocolate. Pour hot heavy cream over chocolate and stir until When green tea chocolate is harden and set, take out from refrigerator.
Next Recipe & Video: Bamboo Steamer - Pork Belly and Vegetables. Find out the secret to their delightful fluffiness with our recipe and then make them yourself at home! Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Pound Cake. You cause heating roast Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ working 10 procedure also 12 as a consequence. Here is how you get there.
modus operandi of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- then 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- a little 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- You need 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- a little 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- a little 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- This 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- then of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Green Tea Pound Cake - buttery, rich, and scented with the amazing aroma of green tea. I have always loved matcha, or Japanese version of green Today, I am sharing with you my contributor CP Choong's Matcha (Green Tea) Pound Cake recipe, speckled with some red beans, or azuki beans in. This cake has a subtle green tea flavor, and is one of my Mom's favorite desserts. Not overly sweet which is just fine for us!
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ little by little
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
I hope you will enjoy this Japanese treat! Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture. Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe & Video. This Chocolate Pound Cake is rich and buttery with a mild chocolate flavor.