Brand name Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies coupon. At first glance, these are just plain, average, run-of-the-mill chocolate chip cookies. But take a bite, and what's this? Is that a second cookie stuffed inside?!
These Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are decadent treats with the best kind of surprise inside. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. You operate sizzling brown Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies applying 12 procedure moreover 10 also. Here you are do justice.
ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- then 1 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g).
- then 1/2 cup of sugar (100g).
- This 1 cup of brown sugar tightly packed (200g).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- also 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5ml).
- add 3 cups of all-purpose flour (380g).
- This 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- use 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- a little 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- then 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips divided (255g).
- Prepare 20 of Oreo Cookies divided.
Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies combine the best of both worlds: chewy cookies with soft and moist oreos in every bite. So we grabbed the chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreo's and we were ready to bake. Next, I flattened the cookie slices a bit with the palm of my hand.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies technique
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in large bowl using electrical mixer), cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until well-combined..
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserve remaining 1/2 for later..
- Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough..
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Scoop 1 ½ Tbsp of dough, flatten between your palms, and place on top of one Oreo cookie. Wrap another 1 ½ Tbsp of dough around the bottom of the cookie and mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies..
- Place dough on a wax paper lined plate and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F (190C)..
- Once dough has chilled and oven is preheated, place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart, and bake on 375 for 11 minutes,.
- Within 2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie..
- Allow to cool before serving..
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. One of our favorite things in the world to bake is classic chocolate chip cookies. We love the delightful combination of cookie dough and chocolate with its crisp, golden brown edges and soft, chewy middle. Not only is the chocolate chip cookies base absolutely out of this world, but stuff an Oreo in the middle and it gets ten times better. Now and days, there are Oreos stuffed in all kinds of cookies and bars, but Jenny from Picky Palate developed the original recipe.