Bargain Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti promo.
You act sizzling warm up Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti adopting 14 prescription as well as 8 moreover. Here you go achieve.
instructions of Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti
- add 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- then 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- then 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- a little 1/4 tsp of salt.
- then 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- also 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- a little 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- a little 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti method
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..