Directions Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 for cheap.
You do ones thing grilling roast Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 testing 11 modus operandi together with 7 furthermore. Here you go bring about.
process of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- a little 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- then 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- then 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- give 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 of onions, sliced.
- give 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- also of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 individually
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary......
- Place chicken in crockpot........
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic.....
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently.......
- Layer your onions on top........
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally........
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.