Buy Cajun Chicken over Pasta promo. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. If you want this pasta to be super over the top, try adding some cooked bacon, or a final dusting of Parmesan cheese.
Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper. This kicked-up pasta dish is a family favorite and my most requested recipe. When oil is hot, roll chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg, then roll again in flour mixture. You take care of business heating imbue Cajun Chicken over Pasta working 19 process including 5 so. Here you go sew up.
compound of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- Prepare 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- You need 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- give of Spice Mixture.
- give 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- use 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- also 1 tsp of paprika.
- give 1 tsp of dried basil.
- add 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- add 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- This of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- then 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- give 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- a little 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- also 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- This 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- give 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Pour in soup, alfredo sauce, butter and wine. Add Cajun seasoning and salt to taste. Can I make Cajun Chicken Pasta in advance?
Cajun Chicken over Pasta procedure
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
First, prepare everything except for the pasta. One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray and add half of the chicken. Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal! This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my family's favorite meals all-year 'round. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal.