Big Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta pre-owned. Our Stouffer's® Frozen Meals Are Freshly Made, Simply Frozen. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love. The first of which is this to die for Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. So, the idea of Chicken Caesar Pasta is extremely enticing. You get ready steeping scorch Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta working 9 receipt moreover 9 so. Here you go gain.
modus operandi of Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta
- use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- This 1 lb. of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 lb. (16 oz.) of pkg. angel hair pasta.
- give 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- use 1 bottle (16 oz.) of Caesar dressing.
- then 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- This 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
That being said, the balance of flavors, amount of sauce, and the consistency of the sauce is key in order to make it work without it being overpowering. Which basically means it's pasta drenched in Caesar dressing. This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is loaded with pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and Romaine and tossed with a creamy dressing, such a fun twist to the traditional pasta salad. Summer will be here before we know it, which will consist of tons of grilling and yummy salads.
Chicken Bacon Caesar Pasta separately
- Cook diced chicken along with half of all the seasonings in olive oil until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Cook diced bacon until thoroughly cooked..
- Remove bacon to drain on plate covered with paper towel. Leave 2 Tbsp. of bacon grease in pot..
- In pot with 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon grease, add in the chicken broth and caesar dressing and remaining half of seasonings..
- Bring to a low simmer and then add in parmesan cheese..
- Mix in cooked chicken and bacon..
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot..
- Add in sauce mixture and stir/blend well with tongs..
This salad has quickly become the favorite in our house. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a bowl and toss with bacon drippings. (Doesn't "drippings" sound so much better than "grease"? But really, this is important to get the best flavour.