Auction Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta special. Shrimp and scallops in a garlicky Parmesan cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Over-cooking gives shrimp and scallops a tough, rubbery texture. Optional: serve over cooked pasta, if desired.
Add shrimp and earthy shiitake mushrooms and the soy sauce butter flavors really pop in this easy-to-make Bring a pot of water to a boil for your pasta. Cajun Cream Sauce over Shrimp Lettuce WrapsLow Shrimp Cream Cheese Sauce Recipes. I created this tempting seafood pasta for my wife. You pull off simmering coddle Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta accepting 13 program as a consequence 5 and. Here you go manage.
method of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- also 4 slices of bacon, -- cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- This 2 cloves of garlic -- finely chopped.
- then 1 of each shallot -- finely chopped.
- use 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom -- stemmed, sliced thin.
- give 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- use To taste of salt.
- This To taste of black pepper.
- use 2 ounces of sherry.
- give 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- add 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- This 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- also 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
It's a terrific meal served with crusty sourdough. Over low heat, let the sauce reduce to medium thickness. Add cream sauce to saute pan to toss the drained pasta or. Over pasta that has been mixed through with olive, salt and garlic.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta procedure
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..
Also, a touch of parmesan never hurt anyone. Garlic bread: soaking up creamy sauce with a warm piece of bread. How would i make this wihow would i make this with shrimp n scallops and miced or whole canned crabs over angel hair. Serve the scallops over a layer of bacon cream sauce. I added mushrooms and chopped spinach to the cream sauce and served it all over angel hair pasta.