Big Korean Fried Chicken special. This Korean fried chicken is perfect for any occasion and I'm sure everyone will fall in love with it instantly. Learn how to make it in three simple steps! Korean fried chicken or KFC, usually called chikin (치킨, from the English "chicken") in Korea, refers to a variety of fried chicken dishes created in South Korea, including the basic huraideu-chikin.
Korean Fried Chicken - the BEST Korean fried chicken recipe that yields crispy fried chicken in spicy, savory and sweet Gochujang sauce. Korean Fried Chicken is a deliciously crispy chicken with a super sticky and savory bite you'll love. Korean Fried Chicken is a dish I first tried in New York about. You effect sizzling steam Korean Fried Chicken adopting 15 compound including 12 moreover. Here you go get there.
ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- This 10 pcs of chicken legs.
- a little 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- also 2 pcs of egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Rock salt.
- give 3 cups of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- a little of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- then 5 cloves of Garlic.
- then 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- This 1/3 cup of honey.
- also 1/2 cup of Lee Kum kee.
- use 3 Tbsp of Sesame seed.
- This 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- also 1 cup of water.
- You need 5 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Korean Fried Chicken made with a simple crispy batter and tossed in a sweet and sour sticky sauce. This Korean fried chicken (KFC) is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce. The only Korean Fried Chicken recipe you'll ever need! This Korean fried chicken is chicken thighs in a crispy coating that are tossed in a sweet, spicy and savory sauce.
Korean Fried Chicken prescription
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
A unique meal or snack that's totally delicious! I guess Korean Fried Chicken was destined to become famous - just like Colonel Sanders' Right, so actually, "Korean Fried Chicken" refers to a whole set of Korean fried chicken dishes, not just. This fried chicken is crispier than most American versions as it is fried twice. Serve with kimchi and soju for an authentic Korean lunch. Mad Fry Chicken is one of the best Korean fried chicken restaurants in Gangnam.