Deals Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken in stock.
You be responsible stewing stew Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken employing 11 method and 7 and. Here you go effect.
receipt of Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken
- This 6-8 of chicken drumsticks or thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need of Kosher salt.
- use 1.5 teaspoons of dry oregano.
- add 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper.
- give 3/4 teaspoon of coriander.
- This 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- a little 6 of garlic cloves, peeled and chopped.
- also 1 of small yellow onion, cut into wedges.
- This of Zest and juice of 1 lemon + 1 lemon cut into slices.
- This 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Lemon and Garlic Baked Mediterranean Chicken one at a time
- Pat chicken dry and season with kosher salt, be sure to season under the skin too. If you have the time, arrange the chicken on a tray or a shallow dish and chill in the fridge uncovered for a few hours or overnight (optional.).
- Place chicken in a large zip bag. In a small bowl, combine spices (oregano, black pepper, coriander, paprika, and cumin.) Add spices to the chicken in the bag..
- Add garlic, onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil. Zip the bag shut. Toss chicken around and massage to make sure it is well coated in the marinade. Let chicken marinade for about 30 minutes, or if you have the time, refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning bag over halfway through..
- When ready, heat oven to 450 degrees F..
- Lightly oil a baking dish and arrange the chicken drumsticks and onion wedges. Pour over the marinade. Arrange lemon slices in between..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and its juices run clear (internal temperature of chicken should register 165 degrees F using an instant read thermometer). If you like, broil for just a few minutes until skins are crispy to your liking..
- Serving suggestion - with herbed couscous mixed with peas, chopped carrots and sultanas..