Deal with 5 Layer Fiesta Dip for a Crowd site. Layer the following ingredients as directed.. There's a party on two levels in this Layered Fiesta Dip, from the lime juice-spiked avocado base to the jumble of salsa, lettuce and cheese on top. These personal-sized dips are perfect when you're throwing a party.
Start with lime-spiked guacamole, then layer with fresh summer ingredients and shredded cheese. This easy dip is a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. You cause grilling melt 5 Layer Fiesta Dip for a Crowd testing 6 receipt as a consequence 3 together with. Here is how you effect.
compound of 5 Layer Fiesta Dip for a Crowd
- also 1 (40.5 oz) of can refried beans.
- This 1 (16 oz) of container guacamole.
- also 1 (16 oz) of container sour cream.
- also 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- use 1 (24 oz) of jar chunky style salsa (any heat level).
- give 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Learn how to make Fiesta Dip. Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix, stirring well; spread over prepared crust. This easy dip is sure to please a crowd! Layer the cup of sour cream next.
5 Layer Fiesta Dip for a Crowd process
- Stir packet of taco seasoning into container of sour cream until fully combined. Set aside..
- In a 9x13 in dish evenly layer ingredients in the following order: first refried beans, second guacamole, third sour cream, fourth salsa, fifth shredded cheese..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!.
Layer the guacamole or fresh avocado if you choose. Everyone will want to dig into this spicy layered dip. Our Five Layer Fiesta dip is bursting flavors of beans, onions, avocados, tomatoes, and more! Loaded with vegetables and fiber, this is a perfect summertime. Easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors, this dish is topped with a variety of flavors for a special kick.