Alleviate Atta Halwa coupon. Wheat halwa recipe with step by step photos - halwa made from whole wheat flour or atta is a popular sweet made in north India. This atta ka halwa is smooth, soft and moist in texture. Atta halwa is one dessert which I grew up eating as my mom made it very often in her kitchen.
This is easy to make and with few ingredients. So atta halwa is nothing but wheat halwa made with wheat flour. The regular traditional atta halwa is made by frying whole wheat flour in lots of ghee until it turns to a deep golden color. You fulfill toasting reduce Atta Halwa testing 6 program and 6 than. Here you go get someplace.
technique of Atta Halwa
- This 3/4 cup of ghee, clarified butter.
- use 1 cup of atta, whole wheat flour.
- a little 2 cup of water, hot.
- add 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- also pinch of green cardamom powder, optional.
- then of chopped nuts, optional.
Wheat Flour Halwa can be made instantly whenever you feel like eating something sweet at home. So lets make Wheat Flour Halwa today in the dessert for your family members. This Atta Halwa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Come rain or shine, we love this simple and speedy Atta Halwa recipe. A quick fix for your sweet.
Atta Halwa method
- In a heavy bottom pan, melt ghee. Once the ghee melts, add atta to it and mix to combine well with the ghee..
- Stir continuously the flour in ghee until it turns brown in color and gives a nice aroma, take around 6 to 7 minutes on medium -low heat. Do not burn the atta here..
- Then add the hot water. Be careful as you add it since the halwa will bubble like crazy..
- Stir continuously for a minute or two as you add the water and the water gets absorbed by the flour..
- Add in the sugar and mix. Continue to cook for 2-3 more minutes on medium heat after adding the sugar. Add cardamom powder and chopped nuts and mix well..
- Serve atta halwa immediately with some chopped nuts. I like to have it warm!.
Atta halwa recipe is one of the easiest sweet that can be made in a jiffy. I could relate the texture to kesari, so may be it's named so. I love the south Indian wheat halwa, I recently tried and will be. Atte ka Halwa or atta halwa is popular North Indian halwa recipe, in Gurudwara aate ka halwa is distributed as naivedyam/prasad and known as Kada Prasad. In our home atte ka halwa is more.