Alleviate My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 on sale. This slow cooker chicken is by far one of my best chicken recipes, which I perfected over years. What I personally like the most about this chicken is the clean, subtle flavors of caramelized garlic, onion and ginger, complemented by a touch of sweetness coming from the onions. Have sweet-and-sour chicken ready and waiting for you when you get home!
NOTE: If you find that there is too much liquid, you can remove till The Tasty Newsletter. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Just a little sweet and just a little sour… and absolutely delicious! You arrange frying broil My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 employing 10 receipt than 16 also. Here is how you bring about.
compound of My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉
- You need 3 of chicken Breasts.
- add 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- also 1 of apple sliced.
- This 3 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 tbls of brown sugar.
- also 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- give 1 of chicken cube mixed in 1 cup boiled water.
- You need 3 of Sweet mini peppers.
- This 1/2 cup of sweetcorn.
- a little 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce sweet and tangy one is best.
Is your chicken in need of a tasty makeover? You won't believe how easy it is to make. So go grab your Slow Cooker and get ready to create a yummy chicken dinner with. I use my slow-cooker to fix this stir-fry like supper.
My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 receipt
- Add the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Then add the Onion sliced.
- Then add the apple cut lengthways like the onion.
- Iadd the balsamic vinegar.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the apple juice.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Add the peppers.
- Then the sweetcorn.
- Then salt to taste. And black pepper.
- Lastly 1/2 cup BBQ sauce sweet and sticky is best.
- BBQ sauce.
- Close the lid and cook for 4 hours on high..
- After 4 hours take the lid off and mix in gently then close for another hour on low. Use corn flour if you want a thicker sauce..
- Serve hot. Boiled Rice would be good as a side dish. Or Buttery mashed potatoe..
Adding the onions, pineapple and snow peas later in the process keeps them from becoming over-cooked. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, sweet-and-sour sauce, water and ginger until smooth. This is the first time I've made chicken and sweet potatoes like this and it turned out fabulous! Everyone loves sweet and sour chicken and using the slow cooker for this dish is so straightforward. Add the reserved pineapple chunks, stir through and serve with rice or noodles.