Directions No-Bake Matcha Mousse and Jelly ★Recipe Video★ for cheap. The video is brought to us by Amanda Tastes, a YouTuber living in the UK who makes recipe videos in both Mandarin and English. And while her other videos for spring rolls or popsicles do look delicious, none hold a candle to the captivating visuals of her Matcha Mousse Cake. Matcha is processed green tea leaves that have been stone-ground into a delicate powder.
A bunch of tasty and wonderful things can be added to the base, such as melted chocolate (for. The recipe requires a scale to make sure your measurements are exact, sifting and whipping egg whites to form a meringue. If this video has you craving matcha right now, that makes total sense. You organize simmering mull No-Bake Matcha Mousse and Jelly ★Recipe Video★ employing 32 receipt and 15 as a consequence. Here is how you perform.
process of No-Bake Matcha Mousse and Jelly ★Recipe Video★
- This of ■ For Matcha Mousse.
- give 1 of egg yolk.
- a little 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- add 120 g (4 fl oz) of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar (for milk).
- Prepare 2 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare 4 g (2 tsp) of Matcha powder.
- This 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar (for matcha).
- use 1.5 Tbsp of hot water (for matcha).
- You need 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- add 1.5 Tbsp of water (for gelatin).
- also 90 g (2/5 cup) of heavy cream.
- also of ■ For Matcha Jelly.
- You need 210 g (9/10 cup) of hot water.
- a little 33 g (2.7 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- This 3 g (1.5 tsp) of Matcha powder.
- use 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar (for matcha).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of hot water (for matcha).
- give 4 g (1.4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- This 1.5 Tbsp of water (for gelatin).
- give of ■ For Milk Jelly.
- This 120 g (1/2 cup) of milk.
- add 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- give 2 g (2/3 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- use 2 tsp of water (for gelatin).
- use 1 drop of vanilla essence.
- add 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- a little of ■ For Toppings.
- use of about 70g (2.5 oz) sweet bean paste / Anko.
- This 100 g (3/7 cup) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- add of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
And if your baking skills aren't quite at the ombre-cake level, some of these easier matcha recipes. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. Eat it on it's own, or layer it in a trifle or cake! This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe has a few steps…but trust me none are hard at all…AND like I said before this is a great recipe to use, it's stable enough to layer between cakes, or.
No-Bake Matcha Mousse and Jelly ★Recipe Video★ process
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/JoX27U35rK8.
- (For Matcha Mousse) Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Whip until it gets thickened lightly. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Soak gelatin in the water. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Set aside. Put Matcha powder and granulated sugar in a small bowl. Mix it with a spoon while crushing lumps. Add hot water and stir well until smooth..
- Add granulated sugar to an egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk until whitish. Add vanilla oil and the Matcha mixture and mix well until combined..
- Put milk and granulated sugar into a pot. Warm it over low heat for 2 mins while stirring. Pour the milk into the egg and Matcha mixture while stirring. Pour it back into the pot..
- Cook it over low heat while stirring. Cook it until foam of surface disappears and it gets thickened lightly. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin. Melt it thoroughly..
- Cool it down in cold water while stirring. Cool down to 27-30℃. (about a little lower than body temperature) Add the prepared heavy cream in 2 parts and stir well. Strain it..
- Pour it each cup. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour to set..
- (For Matcha Jelly) Put Matcha powder and granulated sugar in a small bowl. Mix it with a spoon while crushing lumps. Add hot water and Stir well until smooth. Soak gelatin in the water. Set aside..
- Put hot water and granulated sugar in a bowl. Stir well and melt the sugar thoroughly. Add the matcha mixture and stir well until combined..
- Melt the soaked gelatin with a microwave (600W 10-20 sec). Please melt it so as not to boil. Add it to the Matcha mixture and stir well..
- Cool it in cold water to room temperature. Pour it each cup. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour to set..
- (For Milk Jelly) Soak gelatin in the water. Set aside. Warm milk and granulated sugar with the microwave to melt the sugar (600W, 30sec). Stir once, microwave it another 30 sec. Melt the soaked gelatin with a microwave (600W 5-10sec). Please melt it so as not to boil. Add it to the milk mixture and stir well..
- Add vanilla essence and brandy and stir well. Cool it in cold water to room temperature. Pour it each cup. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour to set..
- (For Toppings) Top with sweet bean paste. Pipe swirls of whipped cream over..
This easy chocolate cake has a crunchy Oreo crust and is topped with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream. no-bake chocolate mousse that can be made without eggs. A great chocolate mousse recipe that is quick and easy and perfect for entertaining. This fluffy coconut mousse comes together quick and easy and is loaded with a cold, creamy coconut flavor! Top with your favorite toppings and it's the perfect The best part?