Build Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video coupon. Wonderful plain, but even better when frosted with a smooth and creamy Chocolate Ganache. New. 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly. We are siblings who want to do our versions of the food we crave. The chocolate chips are just a bonus! You determine simmering deep fry Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video testing 19 modus operandi as a consequence 17 as a consequence. Here you are do.
instructions of Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video
- then of ■Banana bread.
- Prepare 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- also 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg, room temperature.
- add 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- Prepare 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- add 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- You need 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- then 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- add 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- add 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- This 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- give 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- a little 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- This of ■Ganache.
- give 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- This 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- use 1/2 tsp of rum.
- give of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
With banana breads, the rule is the riper the bananas, the better, because they are sweet and make the bread super moist. The recipe for this bread is similar to my banana bread recipe, which is moist Banana bread recipe - I'll show you how to make super simple mini banana loaves that are kissed with walnuts. This recipe has walnuts just on the top, and not within the actual banana loaves. If you're a banana bread lover, you can also make my Sour Cream Caramel Banana Muffins Recipe (also yummy with a ganache), or my popular Sour Cream Banana Bread Recipe.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video in succession
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
BEST Banana Bread Cupcakes You can even bake the simple banana bread cupcakes ahead, and then frost the day of serving. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. The magical combination of rich, DARK chocolate, sweet bananas and CREAMY almond butter. Allllll wrapped up in a pretty cake bow and being delivered to your taste buds.