Biggest Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ coupon. Buy Swiss Cake Roll at Amazon. Strawberry Swiss Roll - a delicate refreshing cake perfect for warm days of spring and summer. It is very easy to prepare and looks totally impressive not to mention it has an incredible flavor. মাত্র ৫ মিনিটে ফ্রাইপেনে তৈরি চকোলেট সুইসরোল কেক
Flip the cake onto the parchment, then remove the parchment or silicone mat that the cake baked on. Gently roll the cake up into a log while it's still warm. Mini Chocolate Cake Rolls: Follow the recipe exactly as written. You fulfill simmering curry Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ accepting 14 prescription as a consequence 15 steps. Here is how you manage.
method of Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★
- also of ■ sponge cake (35cm × 24cm, 14×9.5 inch).
- give 5 of eggs (M size), 250g.
- a little 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 90g.
- then 3/5 cup of cake flour, 80g.
- This 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. of honey, 10g.
- give of ■ cream.
- a little 1 of and 1/3 cup heavy cream, 300ml.
- add 1.5 Tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- also of about 1 Tbsp. condensed milk, 20g.
- give of about 1.5 tsp. honey, 10g.
- give of about 1 tsp. brandy.
- add 10 drops of vanilla essence.
- also of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Starting with the narrow end, roll each mini roll up. This is a cake with many names but is simply a thin, light sponge spread with jam and rolled up. In the UK we call it Swiss Roll. Tips for Making This Swiss Roll Recipe.
Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ individually
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbtCO6Ax8Wo&t=16s.
- 【preparation】①Line a baking tray with parchment paper. ②Boil water in a large pot. ③Sift flour. ④Preheat a oven to 392 ºF..
- 【preparation】⑤Warm milk and honey together. (microwave 600 W 30 sec.) Mix it well..
- Lightly beat egg. Add sugar and mix well. Warm it with hot water while mixing until it gets to body temperature..
- Take it out of the hot water. Whip it with hand mixer on high speed. If it becomes heavy, whip on low speed to change big bubbles into small bubbles..
- Whip well until it falls smoothly and its trace remains for a moments. Add milk and honey and mix well on low speed..
- Add the flour in 4 parts while sifting it again and fold it each time. After putting all the flour, fold further..
- Fold until it falls smoothly and its trace soon disappear. (If its trace remains, fold more. Make it loose than normal sponge cake batter.).
- Pour it into the baking tray and spread it with a dough scraper. Bake it at 356 ºF for 15 minutes..
- Drop the tray to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the tray and cool down..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Add condensed milk and honey when it has thickened. Add brandy and vanilla essence when it form soft peaks..
- Peel the parchment paper from the cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake. Thin the cream of the edge..
- Roll it through plastic wrap. Push the cake into the cream a little. Lift the middle of the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it in a parchment paper. Let it sit in a fridge overnight. (If you let it sit overnight, the cake will be get more moist.).
- It's all done. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.).
Swiss Roll cake recipe with whipped cream filling is an extremely delicious Swiss roll recipe that you will want to make again and again. A thin Italian sponge rolled up to heavenly deliciousness with a thick fluffy layer of vanilla whipped cream & bite size strawberries. A chocolate sponge cake is filled with a chocolate mousse filling and drizzled with. To make a cake roll, you need a pliable, thin cake that won't break easily or crack: the sponge cake. These cakes have very little added fat, which makes them easy to work with.