Benefit Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread in stock. You can make garlic bread just like they do at Commander's Palace in New Orleans. Is your sense of humor similar to that of an inbred? Use this flavorful blend of garlic, Romano Cheese and parsley on bread cubes to make croutons or try on your Caesar salad.
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread Commanders Palace Garlic Bread Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread. Please try this tasty garlic bread with this in mind. North Woods Inn Garlic Cheese Bread. You conclude toasting parboil Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread practicing 5 ingredients as well as 5 steps. Here you go make it.
technique of Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread
- give of Gilroy Garlic Spread.
- This 1 lb of Fresh Sourdough French Bread [cut in half].
- add of Motzerella Cheese [room temp].
- add of Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- also of Garlic Artichoke Sun Dried Tomato Spread [see attached recipe below].
This garlic bread goes so well with a bowl of homemade soup. This was good bread but did not taste like garlic even after I doubled the garlic and garlic powder. I might make this again with more garlic but will more likely try the other bread machine garlic bread listed here. These tender breadsticks fill the kitchen with a tempting aroma when they are baking, and they're wonderful served warm.
Mike's Garlic Commanders Bread prescription
- With the exeption of the pizza crusts, chicken and olive oil - follow the directions for the garlic topping in this recipe attached below. Just add everything together and mix it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350708-mikes-gilroy-garlic-chicken-pizza.
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Cut bread in half. Generously smear on garlic topping. Then, top with Motzerella Cheese followed by Parmesan Cheese to preference..
- Place bread in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes 350°. Serve hot..
My family tells me I can't make them too often. These are really good and easy to prepare. They have a nice crisp crust and we loved the addition of the garlic salt on top. You can make these any size you want, from thin to larger. Cheese and garlic are the predominant flavors of this bread but feel free to adjust the recipe as you desire using your favorite herbs and spices.