Dependable Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread overstock. If you like garlic bread you'll love this! Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
Cut thin slice off top of garlic, exposing tops of all cloves; place on sheet of foil. Parmesan Garlic Bread - Turn regular French bread into delicious, buttery parmesan garlic bread with this quick and easy recipe. One of our favorite restaurants in our area is a seafood restaurant by Newport Beach in Southern California. You succeed steaming mull Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread employing 4 process moreover 5 along with. Here you are fulfill.
instructions of Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread
- add 2 can of 11 oz Pillsbury French Bread.
- add 1 can of Parmesan Cheese [to taste].
- You need 1 of Granulated Garlic [to taste].
- a little 1 can of Butter Flavored Vegetable Oil Spray.
While the seafood dishes are truly outstanding, we go there. This hearty aromatic bread has just a hint of honey and garlic. It's one of my favorite breads. It goes with anything from bologna sandwiches to spaghetti.
Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread compound
- Heat oven to 350°. Pull dough from cans carefully..
- Roll [with the palms of your hands] the 10.5 inch dough out to about 13 inches long and roll them over as much granulated garlic as you'd like. I used about 2 tablespoons. When done rolling, make sure seam is at the bottom of your loaves with no air pockets..
- Pinch one end together and twist both raw loaves together. Pinch the other end together tightly..
- Take a knife and make six 1/4" diagonal slits in your bread. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top of your loaf allowing it to fill up your diagonal slices. Re-sprinkle more granulated garlic on top. Spray lightly with butter spray..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350° and let bread stand a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!.
Garlic Parmesan Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My Five Minute Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe does just that. Easy, delicious and semi-homemade Parmesan Garlic Bread is great with spaghetti, lasagna and just about anything! Crispy edges, buttery and cheesy on Tonight he made a special request… for garlic bread. This garlic bread beats the store bought kind by a mile.