Cure Homemade Granola review.
You go for it stewing sear Homemade Granola employing 11 technique including 11 including. Here is how you get there.
instructions of Homemade Granola
- then 8 c. of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 c. of ground flax seed.
- You need 1-1 1/2 c. of raw honey (warmed).
- add 2 c. of nuts/seeds of your choice.
- You need 1 c. of shredded coconut.
- use 2 T. of vanilla extract.
- This 2 c. of dried fruit(s) of your choice.
- give 2 t. of cinnamon.
- a little 1/4 c. of organic coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 1 c. of semi sweet chocolate chips or 70% caco dark chocolate (optional).
- add 6 drops of doterra wild orange essential oil (optional).
Homemade Granola technique
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt coconut oil, add honey and warm for about 10 seconds more in microwave. (Very thin)Remove from microwave, add vanilla and essential oils (if using)..
- Mix oats, nuts/seeds, cinnamon, and flax seed in a large bowl..
- Pour over oatmeal mixture slowly while mixing to incorporate well..
- Spread mixture onto a very large sheet pan. I line mine with parchment paper..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Take out of oven. The top will be toasted but you need to stir gently to mix, so that the rest will toast too..
- Bake for another 30 minutes..
- Take out of oven. Pour in a very large bowl (you will need room to stir in the remainder of ingredients)..
- Add your dried fruit and shredded coconut and stir thoroughly. You can add the chocolate now. It will melt some or wait you can until the mixture cools, if you prefer..
- Now simply put your yummy goodness into an air tight container and enjoy when ever the mood strikes. I vacuum seal mine into quart jars..