Auction Potato pancakes with smoked salmon for cheap. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking. Top each pancake with a dollop of the crème fraîche and a few slivers of salmon. Arrange on a serving platter, sprinkle with the chives and serve immediately.
Stir in potato flour and gradually add the whole egg Place the pancakes on a serving plate and top with the salmon, poached eggs, salad and horseradish cream. Garnish with the lemon juice and dill drizzle. Peel the potatoes, rinse and coarsely grate. You transact browning simmer Potato pancakes with smoked salmon practicing 11 receipt than 9 and. Here you go fulfill.
procedure of Potato pancakes with smoked salmon
- You need 1 lb of potatoes (I think I used Russet).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- add to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Frying oil.
- This of Smoked salmon.
- give of Sour cream.
- add of Capers.
- a little of Fresh dill.
- use of Lemon wedges.
Mix with the eggs and flour. Serve potato pancakes with arugula, smoked salmon and creme fraiche mixture. Cook extra mashed potatoes during the week and you'll have the basis of this fabulous weekend brunch dish. Dill helps with digestion and Transfer the pancakes to warmed plates.
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon instructions
- Shred the potatoes and onion into a bowl (I use a box grater)..
- Mix the grated potatoes and onion together, then squeeze the mix hard to get rid of as much moisture as you can (I do this by hand in batches)..
- Thoroughly mix the flour and 1/2 the beaten egg into the potato and onion mix. Season to taste..
- Heat the oil over high heat. I use soy bean oil and fill the saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the saute pan with about 1/4 inch..
- Mold the mix into balls using your hands, place the balls in the oil, then press with a spatula to flatten them a bit..
- Cook on both sides until crispy and brown..
- Remove the pancakes from the oil and place on paper towels or metal drip rack to remove grease..
- Top with salmon, sour cream, dill, and capers, garnish plate with lemon wedges, and serve while pancakes are still warm..
- Bask in girlfriend's appreciation..
Top each with smoked salmon, sour cream, and dill. These hot potato pancakes are crispy and wonderful for brunch with slices of smoked salmon and cool sour cream. Add capers and dill for colour and some traditional Scandinavian flavour. Spread each portion into thin pancakes. Ideal brunch recipe with potato pancakes and smoked salmon and caviar.