Brand new Steak quesadilla overstock. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
I'm not one to let anything go to waste so this is a terrific use of leftover beef. The Best Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Steak Quesadillas, Steak And Spinach Quesadillas, Grilled Steak Quesadillas. You act simmering griddle Steak quesadilla practicing 6 technique so 6 and. Here you go fulfill.
prescription of Steak quesadilla
- add 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- use of Chipotle taco sauce.
- add 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- a little 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- use 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat! Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions.
Steak quesadilla procedure
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. The Steak Quesadilla recipe out of our category Beef! For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. Pepper Steak Quesadillas. "I came up with this savory snack when my family needed a quick lunch before running off in several directions Pepper Steak Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Preparation Place steak in glass dish.