Best Soya Chunk Dunger kabab online. Assalamualaikum Doston , Aaj Mai bana rahi Hoon Soya Chunk ( Soya Badi ) Dunger kabab. Ye bahot hi tasty aur healthy hote hain. Recipe pasand aaye to like aur comment zarur.
Add some lemon juice and chaat masala on top. Veg seekh kabab recipe - Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya granules or chunks. Seekh kabab is usually made of minced meat and grilled on skewers in a charcoal or tandoor oven. You arrange boiling panfry Soya Chunk Dunger kabab practicing 12 program than 7 along with. Here is how you attain.
technique of Soya Chunk Dunger kabab
- then 1 cup of soya chunk.
- add 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- a little 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- give 1/4 tsp of or as per taste salt.
- add 2 tbsp of kaju paste.
- also 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- give 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- give 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- use 1 tsp of garam Masala.
- then 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little As required of Mayo Mint Dip for serving.
It is served with mint chutney, onion and lemon wedges. Due to the use of soya granules or chunks this veg seekh kabab tastes very close to the meat. Open lid turn legs then close lid cook from other side. Crushed the garlic cloves keep aside.
Soya Chunk Dunger kabab process
- Boil some water,add soya chunk in it. Boil till soft and double in size..
- Wash with cold water, remove all water from it. Grind till soft soya chunk minced is ready..
- Take out in bowl add all other Ingredients except coal, dip and oil. Mix well..
- Heat coal, take it in small bowl. Keep bowl on soya minced mixture. Add some ghee on top,when smoke is coming out close lid. Till smoke is finished..
- Mix well make kabab tikkis..
- Add some oil shallow fry kabab..
- Serve with dip, lemon and onion..
Heat oil in pan add crushed garlic cloves in it. Soya chunks, a type of textured vegetable protein, are made from soy flour. These meat substitutes must be rehydrated before using them in a recipe. Boil the chunks for a few minutes or soak them in cool water for an hour. Squeeze out the water and marinate the soya pieces to add flavor.