Auction Soya chunks pulao pre-owned. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. I am going to show you guys Soya. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya.
The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. You wrap up brewing sauté Soya chunks pulao working 15 compound as well as 10 also. Here you are bring about.
compound of Soya chunks pulao
- also 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- This 1 cup of soya chunks.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced onions.
- use 2 of green chillies.
- then 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- This to taste of Salt.
- This 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasmir red chilli powder.
- add as needed of Whole spices for flavor.
- also as needed of chopped coriander Leaves.
- This 1 tbsp of biriyani masala.
- a little 1/2 cup of fresh curd.
- use 3 tsp of oil.
- give 1/4 cup of chopped beens (optional).
- This 3 cups of water.
Last week when my..of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition do visit my. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog.
Soya chunks pulao instructions
- Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes then wash.
- Then take hot water, add salt and add soya chunks and leave for 15 minutes.
- After that volume of soya chunks raises after few minutes, then strain the water and squeeze the chunks to remove absorbed water.
- Now heat a non stick kadai add oil, when oil is hot add whole spices one by one,.
- Then add thinly sliced onions, slit green chillies, salt and saute until they become soft.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes away.
- Next add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, biryani masala, curd and mix well.
- Now add soaked soya chunks, beens, coriander leaves and mix again, cover it and cook for 7 to 10 minutes in low flame that the soya chunks absorb the spices.
- Now add water 3 cups water and bring it to boil then add soaked rice, when the rice starts to boil, turn the flame slow, cover it and cook until the rice is perfectly done.
- Turn off the flame and leave it for few minutes and then serve with curd rita.
Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. For Non Veg Version, check out my. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation. A spicy, delicious Soya Pulao is an Indian weeknight dinner table favorite Long before soy products like tofu and soy milk made an appearance in India, there were soya nuggets or soya chunks.