Cure Soya chunks kebabs😍 on sale. Mouth watering kebabs.😋😋 Learnt this recipe from my mother.😇😇 Try it guyz you will love it. ❤❤. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy.
The mixture can also be made to soya kebabs and grilled. Soya granules: Also known as textured vegetable protein (TVP) is dehydrated soya meat. soya Chunks kebab Soyabean kebab Soya Chunks Kebab is an excellent alternative for meat kebabs. You bring about toasting boil Soya chunks kebabs😍 employing 12 receipt along with 7 furthermore. Here you are realize.
prescription of Soya chunks kebabs😍
- also 1/2 cup of boil soya chunks.
- then to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- This 2 of green chillies.
- This 1 tsp of Coriander power.
- give 1 tsp of cumin power.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- also 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- then leaves of chopped coriander leaves.
- also 1 tsp of garam masala.
- a little 1 inch of Ginger.
- then 3 tsp of cornflour.
Soya Chunks are a great source of protein and fibres. Add some lemon juice and chaat masala on top of it and serve it hot with a mint chutney. Net-carb, fat, protein, and calorie count for every recipe. Low Calorie Starter Oats Soya Tikki / Soya Chunks Kebab / Soya Cutlet / Veg Kebab / Healthy Veg Cutlet Recipe Low Cholesterol Healthy Heart Vegetarian Kebab Recipe •••.
Soya chunks kebabs😍 instructions
- Boil soya cunks for 5 mins. Squeeze all the water from soya granules by pressing them between your palm. Now blend soya chunks, chilies and ginger..
- Now add chopped onions, freshly coriander leaves and all the spices garam masala, cumin masala,salt, amchur powder, chat masala and cornflour. Mix well till they are completely combined..
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and shape then into cylinder kebabs with toothpick. It look awesome like sheek kebabs..
- Heat sufficient oil in frying pan..
- Gently lower the kebabs in the oil and shallow fry till the kebabs are golden brown from both sides..
- Drain on absorbent paper to remove excess oil..
- Serve hot with green pudina chuntny..
Soya Chunks are a great source of protein and fibres. Add some lemon juice and chaat masala on top of it and serve it hot with a mint chutney. Easy to make soya hara bhara kebab are a healthy twist to restaurant style hara bhara kebabs. These are perfect if you are looking for vegetarian kebabs to serve your guests! This post is sponsored by our good friends at Nutrela whose soya chunks and granules, we've been using for years!