Direct Soya Chunks Manchurian promo. Drain them to a kitchen tissue. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. It is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food that can be added as a side dish to any menu.
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Manchurian Recipe. Soya chunks Manchurian is tasty and protein rich snack item.it tastes almost like chicken manchurian.i used Nutrela soya chunks for this preparation.soaking time of soya chunks depends. Soya chunks manjurian in chinese style. You take care of business grilling french fry Soya Chunks Manchurian testing 15 compound furthermore 6 also. Here you are achieve.
compound of Soya Chunks Manchurian
- You need 1 packet of soya chunk (25pieces soaked).
- This 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- give 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- This 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- This to taste of salt.
- a little of oil for deep fry.
- This of for manchurian:-.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- then 2 tablespoons of red chilli sauce.
- This 5 of nos green chilies (cut each into 3).
- give 7 of nos garlic pods finely chopped.
- give 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- use 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
How to prepare Soya Chunks Manchurian Sandwich? Try this healthy Soya Chunks Manchurian Sandwich Recipe at your home and please let us know your opinion in the comment section. Suji Manchurian (No Fry) You fry manchurian; I don't. Soya Chunks Manchurian : A healthy and delicious dry manchurian dish made with nutritious soya chunks.
Soya Chunks Manchurian modus operandi
- Take soaked soya chunks and remove excess water from it but remember have to keep moisture in chunks do not press it hard when removing excess water from chunks..
- Keep it in bowl and mix it with ginger paste, all purpose flour, salt and cornstarch mix well. Heat oil in wok and deep fried soya chunks in heated oil on high flame, chunks do not take too much time to fry so take out in plate in 30 seconds, you will get the soya chunks very crunchy after frying but soft from and moisture from inside..
- In the bowl mix soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce and asaefotida, do not add salt in this mixture coz soya already having a little beat salt..
- Heat oil in other wok and add chopped garlic and ginger fry it on high flame till the colour change in brown..
- Add green chillies saute for 10seconds. Add mixture and saute now put fried soya chunks in wok and mix well the crunchiness of soya will remove and it will be soft after sauteing in the mixture..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
What I love about this soya manchurian recipe is that the soya chunks add a nice, meaty texture which is sometimes even better than vegetarian manchurian balls. Soya Chunks Manchurian - Soya Chunks Recipes -. Soya chunks manchurian a semi dry recipe with step by step pictures! Soya chunks/ soya nuggets is a great source of protein and fibre. I liked soya chunks right from the day I tasted it first time.