Budget Bread sandwich with soya chunks overstock. Soya Sandwich is super healthy Sandwich for all health freaks. This Sandwich is low-calorie as its contain soy and Wheat bread is used. The inner stuffing of sandwich is filled with yummy nutrition soya mixture.
Place it in a griller or your sandwich maker. Cook till it is done. soya chunks cutlet is a very popular for protein and can be taken as a simple snack item. i personally hate soya but it is very easy to make and can be had as an appetizer. we usually have soya cutlet and veg cutlet as light afternoon snack or evening snack with masala tea. it is great for small parties and. Soya chunks is packed with protein. You succeed frying percolate Bread sandwich with soya chunks applying 21 receipt along with 6 also. Here is how you get someplace.
receipt of Bread sandwich with soya chunks
- give 1cup of Soya chunks (soaked in hot water).
- then 2 tablespoon of Roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Bread crumbs.
- use 1/4 cup of Onion (finely chopped).
- This 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- add 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- give 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- use 2 spoon of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- give 5 slices of Bread.
- You need 1 of Onion small size.
- You need 1 of Tomato small size.
- then 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper crushed.
- also 1 spoon of Tomato sauce.
- This 1 spoon of Green chilli sauce.
- give 1/4 cup of Sev bhujiya.
- give 1/4 cup of Pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger (finely chopped).
The sandwich has raw veggies in them so it is very healthy. You can use brown bread instead of white bread in the sandwich. I peeled mangoes and chopped them up. I put a fork with the snack box so it will be easy to eat.
Bread sandwich with soya chunks separately
- Squeeze all the soya chunks then grinned it in fine powder...
- Take a bowl add soya chunks powder,gram flour, bread crumbs, onion, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt, ginger, Coriander leaves, chaat masala mix it well..
- Grease your palm and make tikka from the mixture then take a pan add oil then sallow fry the tikka....
- Cut the edges of the bread then cut the one piece into 4pieces....
- Take a one piece of bread then spread tomato sauce then put tikka then put another slices of bread spread green chilli sauce then add tomato over it sprinkle black pepper then add another bread slices spread tomato sauce then put onion then put bread over it.. Take toothpick set the sandwich by putting toothpick in centre....
- Bread sandwich with soya chunks is ready to serve serve it by garnish of pomegranate seeds and bhujiya and coriander leaves......
This meal is rich in protein, vitamins, carb and fat. Soya Chunks Pepper Curry is protein rich curry prepared with soya chunks and pepper/capsicums in South Indian style, onion-tomato based curry. Soya chunks also known as textured vegetable protein is a defatted soy flour product and a by-product of extracting soya bean oil. They are a great source of. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals.