Deals Soya Pulao website. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. I am going to show you guys Soya. How to make Soya Pulao-Soya nuggets make a good substitute for mutton in this pulao, made especially for vegetarians.
A nutritious pulao made using soya chunks is a good way of getting wholesome nutrition and taste. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. You arrange frying griddle Soya Pulao applying 11 compound than 5 together with. Here is how you get someplace.
ingredients of Soya Pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- add 1 cup of Soyabean chunks.
- This 1 of potato dices.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- a little 1/4 Tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- also 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- then as needed of water.
- also 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- then 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Meanwhile we can cook the vegetables for the Soya Pulao. Your delicious Soya rice is ready to serve. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao. If you like to garnish the pulao with fried cashews, fry them till golden and set aside.
Soya Pulao gradually
- Soak Soya chunks for 15-20 mins in water with little salt..
- Take oil in a pressure cooker add cumin, hing, turmeric and potatoes and Soya chunks and saute.
- Add all spices and saute.
- Add rice,salt, water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Ready to serve.
I like to use it along with the veggies since they. The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. Soya chunks are easily available in the market. How to make Soya Chunks Pulao in Microwave You can easily make Soya chunks pulao is the microwave. But the masala have to roasted in the pan only.