Big Soya Methi Puri special. Learn how to make Methi Puri recipe from The Bombay Chef - Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food. A perfect combination to enjoy this crispy, and delicious flavour of puffed Puris with any pickle or sabji. Aloo Masala Puri is a very popular Indian breakfast dish.
Methi soya keema curry is very delicious dish for lunch and dinner. It is suitable with pulao, naan, roti, luchi or puri and white rice. You can make this dish for any occasion and breakfast of. You can broiling fricassee Soya Methi Puri applying 11 instructions together with 4 as a consequence. Here is how you bring off.
program of Soya Methi Puri
- a little 250 gm of basic white flour.
- This of Soya Chunks.
- use of Chopped onion.
- a little of Chopped garlic.
- a little of Ginger.
- use of Kasuri Methi.
- add of Cumin seed powder.
- give of Coriander powder.
- use of Green chillis.
- give of Salt and sugar.
- give of Black cumin seeds.
Vegan Soya Aloo curry, makes a perfect pair to serve along with some flaky parathas or with puffy naans. With easy ingredients, less efforts, this curry is very much quick to dish out. Serve Vegan Soya Aloo Curry with Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha or Achari Masala Puri. If you like this recipe, you can also try other Aloo recipes such as Aloo Dum Baked Aloo Tikki Bihari Style Aloo Ka Chokha A crisp and fun food that your kids will love to behold when they eagerly open their tiffin boxes.
Soya Methi Puri ingredients
- At first roast kasuri methi slightly. Take the flour in a bowl and mix little amount of oil, Salt to taste, black cummi seeds, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and roasted kasuri methi. Now make a soft dough with normal water. Brush little oil over dough and leave for 30 minutes..
- Boil some soya chunks and drain water. Now take those soya chunks in a mixture grinder with ginger, some garlic cloves and 2 green chilies. Make a smooth paste..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, chopped onion. When all these will get brown add the smooth paste. Now add salt and sugar to taste. The stuff will be little spicy and sweet in taste..
- Now make small balls out of the dough and stuff with the mixture. Roll out the puris and deep fry on medium to high flame..
Remember to roll the puris very thinly so they turn out crisp on deep-frying. Sumptuous rotis made of whole wheat and soya flours are stuffed with a smashing combo of low-fat paneer, spring onions and capsicum. Spicy Soya Bhurji Recipe - North Indian Soya Matar Bhurji. Spicy Soya Bhurji Recipe is a perfect everyday recipe and is a great source of protein too. In this recipe, soya chunks are soaked in hot water, squeezed and then blended in a mixer to semi chunky mixture to resemble the scramble.