Achieve Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats in stock. Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious. Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep.
Great healthy breakfast idea for busy days! It gave me an excuse to eat overnight oats three times a day It's the one we make almost every week because we are peanut butter banana obsessed. It's also REALLY easy and doesn't require much (if any). You work broiling scorch Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats accepting 8 modus operandi as a consequence 7 than. Here is how you produce.
receipt of Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- This 1 large of ripe banana.
- use 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- This 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- also 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- use 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- then 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Overnight oats are eaten cold, so it's a different experience to eating porridge (look at me talking about oats as an experience, I've become one of those people) I LOVE the sound of the peanut butter and banana combo! Have never heard of "overnight" oats but it sounds a lot quicker for the morning rush. But, these Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats boast other ingredients that create a rich blend of flavors. Honey adds an extra touch of sweetness My kids love this - it just depends on the child's personal preference.
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats process
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips :D you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
If they like peanut butter, banana, and oatmeal the should enjoy this recipe! These overnight peanut butter oats make Y-O-U a breakfast-needing-and-eating CHAMPION. Creamy peanut butter overnight oats topped with chocolate chips & sliced bananas. This peanut putter overnight oats recipe is pretty much one of the most delicious healthy breakfast recipes that I have had in a while. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are an easy overnight oat recipe packed with peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips.