Deals Spicy macaroni coupon. Spicy macaroni with a tomato sauce. A cheap but delicious dish which can be eaten at any time of the day. This article will teach you how to.
Make sure to add little salt and oil in to water when you Add boiled macroni and toss well in above spicy sauce. Pour above mixture in to baking dish, top up with. Spicy Macaroni is very easy to make and it can be made for dinner or even as an evening snack. You arrange boiling parboil Spicy macaroni testing 13 technique including 9 together with. Here is how you nail it.
compound of Spicy macaroni
- give 4 tbs of oil.
- also 2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbs of paprika powder.
- a little 1 tbs of salt.
- a little 2 tbs of ginger and garlic paste.
- use 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni.
- add 3 of capcicum.
- add 2 of potato.
- You need of cabge 1flower.
- This 1/2 kg of chicken.
- add 2 of tomato.
- a little 4 tbs of oil fr potato fry.
Ingredients Macaroni recipe with step by step pics. Macaroni is a variety of pasta and is used to make various The recipe is not spicy and thus suitable for kids, but you can make it spicy by increasing the amount. Find spicy macaroni stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Macaroni is a variety of dry pasta without eggs and pone of my favorite all-time recipe too.
Spicy macaroni program
- 1:boil water and add salt and 1tbs oil and add macaroni in boil water and boiled over high flame for15 minute..
- Take a pan and add oil.add onion and shallow fry..
- Add chicken and cook until change colour and add ginger garlic paste.cook over medium flame for 7 minute..
- Add tomato and paprika powder and salt cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Then add ketchup mix well..
- Add capcicum and gabage cook fr 5 minute..
- Add macaroni and cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Take a pan add 5 tbs oil and add potato and then fry them.when potato become fry then add into macaroni..
- Ready to serve..
I make this creamy macaroni quite often and this time I thought of sharing this recipe with you all. A simple Macaroni Salad recipe is a must for summer entertaining. This one is easy, uses only basic ingredients, and the flavor is spot on. Serve it at a family cookout or neighborhood potluck and it will. Put a spicy-smoky twist on your next macaroni salad with some kicked-up mayonnaise and crumbled bacon.